Versace is a whole world of luxury, a design vision that spreads from the catwalk to the very interiors that surround us. Founded in 1978, it is now led by artistic director Donatella Versace, who mixes the mythology of the house with the finest craftsmanship and 21st century innovation. The result is the ultimate in luxury, the ultimate in Versace.
Rising 50 storeys, the ultra-modern DAMAC Tower will stand out as a new icon on the London city skyline. Stone, terracotta and glass come together in a fresh and distinctive world-class design to create an inspiration in luxury living, inside and out. The unique and balanced architectural composition has been carefully crafted to create impressive views from every aspect of the building.
- Completed and READY-TO-MOVE-IN
- Fully furnished VERSACE branded residences
- Central London, Zone 1 Location
- 8,010 sqft of communal gardens on the 24th floor
- 23rd floor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- State-of-the-art gymnasium, sauna and steam room
- 2,034 sqft children’s play area